Thursday 30 December 2010

Christmas gifts made, part 3



I bought these t-towels also (yes also, since I bought the doormat from there too) from Ikea. When I saw them I thought it would be a great present for my granmum if I just embroider some nice image on it. Well then I got home and started to go through blogs that I follow (it's become one of my favorite things to do at the moment, reading other people's blogs! Yeah! So thank you all of you who keep a blog) and I saw this idea in this blog (awesome blog! Love it! Go and check it out!). So I decided to do similar, I rounded both of the corners and tsadaa!! Two for my dad and two for my granmum. I love them and I'm gonna make these for one of my good friends too. Thank you Tanya for sharing!

P.s. If you wanna see pictures of our Christmas (especially Emma's so exciting first Christmas) go and check it here.

Ostin Ikeasta myös (siis sen ovimaton lisäksi) pyyheliinoja. Niissä oli vohvelikangas neliöitä ja ajattelin ostaessani, että tästä saan mummilleni hyvän joululahjan, kun kirjon jotain kuvioita niihin. No sitten näin täällä blogissa (taas yksi niin ihana blogi, suosittelen!) tällaisen mallin ja ohjeen ja mieleni muuttui. Päätin tehdä samanlaisia. Pyöristin vaan molemmat kulmat ja tadaa! Kaksi pyyhettä isälle ja kaksi mummilleni! Ihanaa. Pyyheliinatkin olis tietty voinut silittää, mutta siitä huolimatta, että ne ovat vähän ryppyiset tykkään näistä kovasti. Ja aion tehdä yhdelle ystävälle tällaisia myös joksikin lahjaksi (en vielä tiedä miksi lahjaksi, mutta kyllä aina juhlan aihetta keksin).

P.s. (suomeksi vielä sama) joulun tunnelmia voipi käydä katsomassa täällä

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails