Sunday 19 December 2010

Men's park

I haven't had any time to do Christmas shopping this year because of all the uni work. Nevertheless I know that shopping with men can be a bit difficult sometimes. My husband is pretty good to go shopping with but sometimes you just wish that you could go alone. For example if you're walking in a clothe shop, you have a shadow who's walking right behind you and comes everywhere you go. Every turn you make and every little thing you look at even though you have no intention buying it, the shadow is there. 

The reason I'm thinking of these things is because I got the coolest idea the other week. We went to celebrate one of our friends birthday to a climbing hall. (You can see where this is going, can't you) There were two wives (me being one of them) and the rest were the manly kind of humans. And the men, they loved the place. We liked it too, but when we thought we were done, they would have just wanted to keep going. 

So.. wouldn't it be a great idea to create a little men's park into the shopping centers. Just like the one's they have for kids. But next to it one for men! See how much fun they had.




And yes it was like being little children again. "Can't we stay more minutes longer, just 5 more minutes. I'll go only once more."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails