Thursday 17 March 2011

I'm back


Yay! It's so good to be back here again. I've been waiting for this for a long time (yes I call nearly two months a long time). The first reason why I haven't been blogging is because we went

from this


to this




Yep, moving and packing took all my time and even though I tried packing my sewing machine and all the fabric last I just didn't have any time to do anything else but get things sorted out. And then it was time to fly out of Finland and go move all the way to the other side of the world.

I was excited because I knew that all I had was time after we landed and I could continue blogging and doing crafty things. Well things don't always work out the way you think. So the second reason why I haven't been able to blog is that we didn't have an internet connection for a month and I just got the sewing machine to borrow yesterday.

But the awesome thing is that because of this I've gotten excited in cooking and baking! Hubby has been grateful because I've made his lunch for work and I have spent so much time with Emma and that has been absolutely wonderful!


And now some changes...

I've been thinking about this blog and it's purpose and I have come to the conclusion that from now on I will post also things about our family life here in Australia (since I hope few of my family and friends will be following what we are up to this way). I will continue posting also crafty things and also pictures for the project 365. But I want to make this blog also about motherhood and especially living in a different culture. We'll see how I go.

Also you've probably noticed that I'm not writing in Finnish anymore.. I hope this is ok for everyone, it just took too much time to write in both so I thought this way is easier. But can't wait to show you more of us. So see you soon!

Merja

2 comments:

  1. Onnea uuteen elämän siellä!Ja minusta on kiinnostavaa kuulla myös käösitöiden lisäksi sikäläistä elämänmenoa ja teidän sopeutumista sinne..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are back! even in english. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails