Friday 18 March 2011

Something made awhile ago

I love reading blogs and one awesome blog is Noodlehead (if you haven't seen her blog yet, go and have a look, she just made an amazing jacket for a little boy). A while ago (well fine, actually a long time ago) she posted this tutorial and as soon as I saw it I knew I just had to try it and make one. So here's the result:






I made a few things a bit different but it still looks like hers. And I like it so much that I'd want to make a whole bunch of these! I just don't know what to do with them all if I made them. This one went to one of my dear friend as a valentines present (though it was suppose to be a birthday present sent last year, sorry..)

Hope you all a very good weekend and I'll be back with more photos for the project 365 very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails