Saturday 25 June 2011

Where I've been






















Wow, it's been three weeks. What have I been doing? Well let me tell you (if the pictures of my ugg boots traveling around Western Australia don't tell you the message).

I have...

... relaxed by reading a good book

... enjoyed crocheting (beanies mainly)

... shopped till I've dropped at op shops

... been amazed how quickly my little girl is learning (turning pages of the book, standing without support etc.)

... watched how the nature finally turns green

... not thinking about my up coming trip to Finland

... not blogging, but pinning

... spent quality time with extended family


Yeah so I've been just chilling I guess. But I'm here now, for another week. Then I'm off to Finland (still not thinking about it though).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails