Tuesday 16 August 2011

The green land


If you ask me Finland is the prettiest and most inviting during summer. I love the green. I love the heat and I love the lazy days during summer. Jumping in the water, picking berries, walking in the nature and family. That's what Finnish summer is to me. 

I thought I'd show you some last pictures from our trip and then it's back to crafty things and life in Australia.



As you can see from the few pictures, we attended a beautiful wedding, celebrated Emma on her '11 months nearly a year', swam with pappa, and saw heaps and heaps of friends (we miss you Aunty Suvi!) And though I was dreading to travel alone with our little miss, it all went pretty well and next time we'll definitely take daddy with us!

2 comments:

  1. Ihan huippukuva tuo missä linnut istuvat katukyltillä :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too lovely Emma and her mother!!! T. Aunty Suvi P.s. could I have the photo... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails