Monday 8 August 2011

Inside the house









Oh I love my childhood home. All the things my dad has collected over the years (paintings and pots) and all the things I've collected over the years (buttons and fabrics). Wish I could have this house moved to Australia.

After taking these pictures I realized why I'm such a collector in nature. It's really difficult to throw things away because I might make something out of it or use it or fix it or resycle it, the options are endless. So dear husband, when you read this, it's not my fault, I blame my parents and the way I've been brought up.

3 comments:

  1. that could be my home..nice to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei vitsit... en mä tiennyt, että sulla on noin paljon nappeja! Mäkin haluun!
    Suvi-Tuuli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oisit sanonu niin oisin antanut. :) Ens kerralla annan sulle kasapäin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails