Monday 7 November 2011

Proud as a punch

Oh I had so much fun on the weekend! I had my friends daughter over because she wanted to make a pencil case for herself. She came over and pretty much told me what she wanted to make, and that is exactly what we made.



I learned something valuable. When she came to our house with all the colourful zips and the jeans and told me how she wanted this pencil case to look like, I felt like saying something and guiding her to do something a bit different. I'm glad I didn't. It looks like hers and she loves it. It looks like she really has made it. I don't think I've ever seen any kid so proud.

So after we had finished the pencil case we still felt really crafty. She has three younger siblings and she wanted to make something for them for Chrsitmas. I knew exactly what we needed to try out.

You all probably know the blog MADE. (If not, you definately need to go and check it out) She has so many awesome tutorials there and I've made a lot from them. But one of the latest that I really liked was this DIY puzzle. Here's hers.


Don't they look good! So easy and now she's actually made something herself for her brother and sisters. Of course I had to make some too, for my two precious nieces.


Oh and if some of you were thinking, this girl is the one who I made this bookmark.

Have a great Monday!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails