Monday 19 December 2011

True meaning of CHRISTmas

This week I want to share with you some of the little projects I've made around our house that remind us of the true meaning of Christmas.

_______________________________________________


First of I wanted to make these ornaments for our Christmas tree. Kirstin from kojo design shared this project at I Am Momma Hear Me ROAR. I loved the idea of having 25 different names that the scriptures use of Christ and putting one on the tree every day in December until Christmas. But I was impatient and put them all on our tree at once.


 I wrote a scripture at the bottom of each ornament so that in the future, when Emma is a bit older, we can put one on the tree each day and read the scripture too. I think this is such a nice little reminder of why we actually celebrate Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails