Monday 14 January 2013

Not everyday is easy.



On a day when she stands on a chair and pees because I didn't give her the flyswatter... I am reminding myself that I love her and that she's cute and sometimes she is also really good. I am also determined to have chairs that don't have padding on them. I find myself also grateful of this heat as now the chair I hosed will dry quickly. She really is her own little person, she really is a terrible two at times.

Pictures were taken a few Sundays ago when we sat on the couch as a family and daddy did mummy's hair and mummy did daughters hair and daughter was playing with the son and the son was just looking at us like we were a bunch of weirdos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails